FERSIL presents different ranges of systems piping in thermoplastic materials for hot water distribution sanitary and heating networks for improvement of thermal comfort, for cold water distribution with pressure and for electrical cable ducts, telecommunications and fiber optics, used in traditional installations in buildings and for industrial use.
All these ranges designed with specific technical features, are produced in accordance with standards European and were designed in satisfaction of its users.
HIGH CHEMICAL AND UV RESISTANCE FERSIL has developed a range of polyethylene (PE) pipes for conducting and supplying gaseous fuels (Natural gas, butane, propane and LPG) with a maximum service pressure of 0.4MPa (PN4 for Portugal), 0.5 MPa (PN5 for Spain) and 1.0MPa (PN10 for other markets). These pipes can also transport the so-called Green Gas that incorporates Hydrogen in percentages allowed by the technical regulations in force.
- Reference standard EN 1555 (equivalent to ISO 4437);
- Colour black with yellow stripes;
- Supplied in coils of 100 m up to a diameter of 110 mm and in lengths of 12 m up to a diameter of 315 mm;
- Joining systems can be made with butt-fusion methods, or with electrofusion fittings or with mechanical fittings;
- With an MRS value of 10.0 MPa (designated as PE100), they have two standard dimension ratio (SDR17 and SDR11) in accordance with the requirements of EN 1555 and applicable national regulations for Gas networks.
- They are an excellent alternative when compared to traditional systems in Steel and Copper due to its high strength, resistance to slow crack propagation, lower density, greater flexibility, longevity and high chemical resistance and to UV rays.
- FERSIL has these PE100 pipes certified by CERTIF
- Buried sewage without pressure PP Duralight – Pipes and fittings FERSIL PP Duralight structured wall (corrugated) Series U EN 13476-3 SN8, up to DN / OD 1000mm, brick outside and white inside, with o-ring Duralight. High circumferential rigidity (SN8), excellent resistance to impact and temperature and chemical agents, light and economically attractive. It has become the preferred option for buried sewage and rainwater drainage, with and without heavy traffic loads.
- Buried sewage without pressure PVC - FERSIL PVC-U Series U pipes and fittings EN 1401 SN2 and SN4, up to DN / OD315mm, FERSIL 3KKK PVC-U Series structured pipes wall (foamed) EN 13476-2 SN2 and SN4, up to DN / OD200mm, gray and brick, with o-ring mouth (TD) and self-locking joint (JA). With good impact resistance. For buried sewage and rainwater drainage in traditional facilities in places with less traffic loads.
This range is strongly implemented in the market for public rain drainage works, with a high level of preference and satisfaction on the part of our customers. It is an excellent alternative to traditional systems (concrete or corrugated PVC), because it is light, with a high resistance to impact and diametrical compression and with reduced installation costs on site. It is developed in an environmental perspective associated with greater energy efficiency, which is achieved by the low consumption of raw material and low energy production costs, which associated with the excellent mechanical characteristics of the pipes, guarantees a high quality and durability solution at very competitive prices.
Electric and telecommunications
TAILORED SOLUTIONS TO CUSTOMER NEEDS FERSIL Group has developed at IBOTEC and FIL Tubos a wide range of thermoplastic pipes for cable ducts electrical power and telecom to be used in buildings:
- ONE SHOE – Corrugated single-wall pipes, ring-shaped, pliable, in accordance with EN 61386-22 standard, harmonized with the low voltage directive 2014/35/ EU as well as for telecommunications infrastructure in buildings, in accordance with the regulation ANACOM's ITED.
- VD - Smooth, rigid pipeses, according to the EN 61386-21 standard, harmonized with the low voltage directive 2014/35/ EU as well as for telecommunications infrastructure in buildings, in accordance with ANACOM's ITED regulation.
- IBOGRIS - Smooth, pliable pipes for general use in cable protection.
Buried sewage without pressure PP Duralight
INTEGRATED SEWERAGE SYSTEM Environmentally friendly solution
Most recent products
Acessorios Complementares PP Duralight
CLIPS (LIGADORES LATERAIS) EM EPDM PARA TUBOS DURALIGHT (EN 681-1)
Acessórios PP DURALIGHT EN13476-3
FORQUILHAS DE REDUÇÃO DURALIGHT 45° SN8 (EN 13476-3) F/F COM O-RING
Acessórios PP DURALIGHT EN13476-3
REDUÇÕES EXCÊNTRICAS (AUMENTOS) DURALIGHT SN8 (EN 13476-3) COM O-RING
Acessórios de transição C/L U
FORQUILHAS DE REDUÇÃO DURALIGHT 45° SN8 (EN 13476-3) C/L F/F COM O-RING
Catalog | Sewer
The Fersil Group has a complete range of sewage piping systems, strongly implanted in the market, with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Buildings | Water and cable routing
The Fersil Group presents in this catalog several ranges of piping systems in thermoplastic materials for domestic hot water and heating networks, for the distribution of cold water with pressure and for electrical.
Infrastructures | Pressurized water and sewage, gas and electric
The Fersil Group's Infrastructures catalog brings together a set of high quality piping systems, in plastic material, applied to the exterior of buildings, in civil engineering public works.
Infrastructures | Sewage and drainage
The Fersil Group's Infrastructures catalog brings together a set of high-quality piping systems, in plastic material, applied to the exterior of buildings, in civil engineering public.
The Fersil Group's Agricultural Irrigation catalog brings together two very complete agricultural irrigation systems. The drip irrigation system and the sprinkler irrigation system.
In this catalog, we tell a story of the Fersil Group