Gas supply PE
HIGH CHEMICAL AND UV RESISTANCE
FERSIL has developed a range of polyethylene (PE) pipes for conducting and supplying gaseous fuels (Natural gas, butane, propane and LPG) with a maximum service pressure of 0.4MPa (PN4 for Portugal), 0.5 MPa (PN5 for Spain) and 1.0MPa (PN10 for other markets). These pipes can also transport the so-called Green Gas that incorporates Hydrogen in percentages allowed by the technical regulations in force.
- Reference standard EN 1555 (equivalent to ISO 4437);
- Colour black with yellow stripes;
- Supplied in coils of 100 m up to a diameter of 110 mm and in lengths of 12 m up to a diameter of 315 mm;
- Joining systems can be made with butt-fusion methods, or with electrofusion fittings or with mechanical fittings;
- With an MRS value of 10.0 MPa (designated as PE100), they have two standard dimension ratio (SDR17 and SDR11) in accordance with the requirements of EN 1555 and applicable national regulations for Gas networks.
- They are an excellent alternative when compared to traditional systems in Steel and Copper due to its high strength, resistance to slow crack propagation, lower density, greater flexibility, longevity and high chemical resistance and to UV rays.
- FERSIL has these PE100 pipes certified by CERTIF
Catalog | Sewer
The Fersil Group has a complete range of sewage piping systems, strongly implanted in the market, with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Buildings | Water and cable routing
The Fersil Group presents in this catalog several ranges of piping systems in thermoplastic materials for domestic hot water and heating networks, for the distribution of cold water with pressure and for electrical.
Infrastructures | Pressurized water and sewage, gas and electric
The Fersil Group's Infrastructures catalog brings together a set of high quality piping systems, in plastic material, applied to the exterior of buildings, in civil engineering public works.
Infrastructures | Sewage and drainage
The Fersil Group's Infrastructures catalog brings together a set of high-quality piping systems, in plastic material, applied to the exterior of buildings, in civil engineering public.
The Fersil Group's Agricultural Irrigation catalog brings together two very complete agricultural irrigation systems. The drip irrigation system and the sprinkler irrigation system.
In this catalog, we tell a story of the Fersil Group